The AMCNE Family is always looking for caring and experienced professionals to join our team! Our staff understands the importance of providing personal and effective veterinary care, and they embody our commitment to reliable and consistent service-no matter the issue. We are looking for team members that are dedicated to working together to provide exceptional care to our clients 24/7.
Our beautiful 24,000 square foot facility houses both AMCNE, a 24/7 emergency and referral hospital, and Animal Hospital of Nashua, a general veterinary practice. This allows our staff from both businesses to enjoy the full suite of services when needed, setting our professionals a step ahead of the competition. If this sounds like an opportunity that interests you, please contact us!
Experience preferred, but new grads are encouraged to apply. We are willing to mentor the right new graduate under our collaborative team of doctors with a wide range of experience and areas of interest.
Nashua is a wonderful place to live and work. The area is bustling with revitalization of the downtown and provides plenty of amenities to explore, such as shopping, dining, and entertainment. Conveniently located near the Manchester Airport, only 50 minutes from Boston, the coast, and close to the lakes and mountains. Enjoy small city living with big city opportunities!
We are a family of practices with a long history and reputation that separates us from others. We support our veterinarians with superior salary, benefits including vision, health and dental, 401(k), CE allowance, vacation, dues, liability coverage, outstanding practice teams, and a family friendly atmosphere.
- Salary starting (based on level of experience)
- Signing Bonus: Up to $40,000*
- Relocation: $5,000
- 100% company paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance*
- Professional liability insurances
- Paid vacation
- Paid CE days and generous annual CE allowance $2000.00 a year
- License and professional dues
- DEA registration
$500.00 signing bonus!*
If you enjoy working as part of a team to deliver top notch care to your patients then you might be the perfect candidate for a position here at the Animal Medical Center of New England. AMC is an active hospital that values respect of coworkers and the ability to self-motivate.
Due to our recent growth, full or part-time positions are now available for experienced Technicians. We currently have a variety of hours/shifts available.
One year technician experience is necessary. CVT/LVT preferred but not required. Candidates should be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic. You must be organized, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, have excellent verbal and written skills, excellent customer service skills and be able to work well as a team. You must have the ability to lift 50 pounds with or without assistance, ability to bend, kneel or reach as needed to assist in moving large dogs and ability to stand for extended periods of time.
The following technical skills are required:
- Full knowledge of anesthesia and monitoring
- Peripheral/central phlebotomy and catheterization
- Critical-care patient nursing skills
- Triage and patient assessment
- Knowledge of medications and drug calculations
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation, personal time and Holiday pay
- Generous Continuing Education allowance
- Health, dental and vision
- 401(k) plan
- Discounts for pet health care and pet food
Experience: Veterinary Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- As a Pet Care Attendant you will gain first hand experience in a fast pace hospital environment.
- The Pet Care Attendant will over see the kennels and keeping the hospital at the highest level of cleaning standards.
- The Pet Care Attendant gets to be a support to the rest of the veterinary staff and making sure the hospital is stocked and ready.
Position is a full time and offers full benefits:
- health and dental insurance
- 401K plan
- paid holidays and vacations
Job Type: Full-time